Who Wants to Hack You and How to Stop Them Passwords, phishing, privacy? Pfttt! You're not alone if you would rather tally the numbers in the phone book than deal with your password problems. But you can't be a professional without taking responsibility for your personal online security -- for the protection of yourself and your company.
Online security issues -- and solutions -- don't have to be boring, scary or ignored. Author Beth Z, aka Your Nerdy Best Friend, will have you laughing and learning with the real facts about the threats you face using the technology at your fingertips. And, more importantly, you'll leave with practical tips and tools for breathing easier.
- Understand five vulnerable (and surprising) personal data areas that hackers seek
- Discover a permanent method for managing your logins and passwords
- Learn how to protect your privacy on public networks
- Develop good habits for online security
- Protect yourself against the newest cyberthreats
Lunch will be served at 11:45 a.m. and the session will begin at 12 p.m.
Sponsored by the SHSU Business Development Center and the Huntsville Walker County Chamber of Commerce.